- +91 914 333 5552
Cloud Onyx marble is a brown coloured natural stone originated in Turkey, having a cloudy pattern over it. It is a type of honey Onyx marble, and its shimmer and forte are highly enduring. Its light weight quality makes its installation process an easy task, and it also requires very little maintenance and cleanliness.
When Cloud Onyx is installed, sealing of the tiles and the grout is recommended for making its maintenance less problematic, especially in those areas which remains wet mostly, and those where staining agents can come in close proximity of the grout. It is available in various colors and cloudy patterns over it such as Black Cloud Onyx, Golden Cloud Onyx, Sunset Cloud Onyx, Yellow Cloud Onyx, and Sky Onyx.
It is used for decoration, in the construction of buildings and for flooring purposes. It can be used for many different commercial purposes like a bathroom vanity, sink, counter tops, interior walls, table tops, shower walls, and kitchen backsplashes.
• It is available in all the slabs and tiles, mosaics, cut-to-size and trim forms.
• Its surface is more as well as homogenously textured.
• It also is an imported Onyx marble.
• It is available in different finishes like brushed, polished as well as honed.
• Its shimmer and color are entirely natural and hence does not require any chemical treatments.
• Its appearance is very beautiful, with a fantastic finishing.
Price : 899 per sq/ft
16mm , 18mm